Super fast search star
Connect the Bluetooth Finder or set-top box to the antenna with a coaxial cable.
Steps on the phone:
1. Turn on the GPS.
2. If you are connected to a Bluetooth Finder, turn on Bluetooth, if connected to a set-top box, open WIFI or move the network.
3. Open the DVBFinder app. If you connect to the Bluetooth Finder, wait for the Bluetooth connection to succeed. If you connect the set-top box, scan the QR code on the set-top box and wait for the network connection to succeed.
4. Select the satellite, transponder to be locked, and set the antenna parameters correctly.
5. Adjust the direction of the arrow (azimuth) that the antenna points to on the APP.
6. Adjust the antenna according to the elevation and polarization angles displayed on the APP until the signal is locked.
7. Click the sweep icon to search for the show on the repeater.
An easy Satellite Finder on your mobile phone